Saturday, April 22, 2017

Shofuso assignment

I was amazed by the beauty of nature and by the Japanese  traditional wooden house . It was such a great experience to see a small image of the Japanese world. I will cherish my mind with this wonderful memories back home . I can't stop thinking of how comfortable and relaxing is to be sitting in the Tamami mat and facing that wonderful garden that is heaven like . I was also amazed by the magical  walls which are kind of paintings with a beautiful panorama that change with  sessions .
I just imagined how nice is to be living in such a calm and beautiful house it would be a delight pleasure for the person who could weak up every morning and see that garden and that wonderful nature with all that trees , flowers , water , colorful fish ... What else a man can ask ?

Here is some picture of things that attracted me in that visit :



No comments:

Post a Comment