This print is titled "Picture of Mercantile Establishment in Yokohama " the issue of this picture is about the establishment of merchant in Japan ,I chose it because i was very attracted by the colors used in this paint which make a harmony in the picture . also i saw people wearing color cloths similar to American flag .Anyone who is interested in history can purchase it , to me it s a flash back to Japanese history at its thriving peak .
This print is titled Display at Nishi Ryogokui . In this picture we saw a big tiger attacking a rooster .
I chose this print because it s appealing and descriptive . the tiger is the symbol of power , the artist aim is to present Japan as a powerful as the Tiger . I think this may be purchased because at that time people love to have domestics home so this picture will be unusual for them and they may love to have it .
This print is titled Display at Nishi Ryogokui . In this picture we saw a big tiger attacking a rooster .
I chose this print because it s appealing and descriptive . the tiger is the symbol of power , the artist aim is to present Japan as a powerful as the Tiger . I think this may be purchased because at that time people love to have domestics home so this picture will be unusual for them and they may love to have it .


No comments:
Post a Comment